The Gemperle Family Farms Holiday Video Viewing Contest starts this week! If you enter you will have the chance to win 1 of 3 awesome prizes that can help you with your Holiday shopping!
Entering is EASY! All you have to is view their videos, “favorite” them and write a comment under the video. For each video you do this for, you will receive one entry into the contest!! The contest will end on December 13, 2013 and the winners will be selected randomly on December 16, 2013.
Check out the awesome prizes available!
- 1st $300 Amazon gift card
- 2nd $100 Amazon gift card
- 3rd $50 Amazon gift card.
You can find the videos on their YouTube page. They have some great videos for kids and even some professionally produced videos that are educational for kids and parents. These videos are themed around how an egg farm works, egg nutrition, egg recipe ideas, carbon footprint of the egg, sustainability of the farm and chicken breeds. The Bouncy Egg video was produced by a 12 year old boy! I look forward to watching these videos with my kids! You know we are new to owning chickens and have a lot to learn.
So here is how it goes…
First, Go to the Gemperle Family Farms YouTube page.
Then watch each video, click the “Favorite” Button and write a comment. For each video you “Favorite” and comment on you will get one entry into the drawing for the Amazon gift cards.
The last step is to send them an email at email@example.com with the information below and you are automatically entered to win!!
- The subject line should say Mommy Blogger Contest.
- Your Name:
- Number of videos you gave a “Favorite” and wrote a comment for:
- Your YouTube user name/ID ( for verification purposes):
Also, be sure to check out their interactive Gemperle Family Farms website which has a ton of info for parents and kids. They also have a kid’s corner with all kinds of children’s activities that include science experiments, crafts and kid recipes.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Swago: Shopping Edition Is Back! - October 20, 2017
- The Student Guide to Moving to University - October 19, 2017
- 4 Stressful Situations that all Moms Face and Tips for Taking Control - October 19, 2017