The Lone Ranger rides into theaters on July 3rd!
From producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Gore Verbinski, the filmmaking team behind the blockbuster “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise, comes Disney/Jerry Bruckheimer Films’ “The Lone Ranger,” a thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American warrior Tonto (Johnny Depp) recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid (Armie Hammer), a man of the law, into a legend of justice—taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
“The Lone Ranger” also stars Tom Wilkinson, William Fichtner, Barry Pepper, James Badge Dale, Ruth Wilson and Helena Bonham Carter.
A Disney/Jerry Bruckheimer Films presentation, “The Lone Ranger” is directed by Gore Verbinski and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and Gore Verbinski, with screen story by Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio and Justin Haythe and screenplay by Justin Haythe and Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio. “The Lone Ranger” releases in U.S. theaters on July 3, 2013.
- “Like” THE LONE RANGER on Facebook
- “Follow” THE LONE RANGER on Twitter
- Visit THE LONE RANGER website
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Essentials for Your Kiddo’s First College Apartment - April 19, 2019
- Family Bonding Time: 10 Outdoor Activities You and Your Loved Ones Should Try - April 19, 2019
- Fun for All Ages: 5 Great Outings to Take on Your Next Family Vacation - April 18, 2019