First thing I do when I wake up? Make a pot of coffee, well, after I go potty of course. This is the start of my day and without it, things just don’t seem right. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and, for many (like me), it isn’t complete without coffee.
Eight O’Clock Coffee brings more than 150 years of expertise to the breakfast table, turning this morning meal into an experience to savor – complete with perfect coffee pairings.
- Oatmeal is a classic way to start the day – simple, filling and hearty. Topped with some fresh fruit and almonds or walnuts and honey, its flavor goes from bland to grand. This mild-flavored breakfast food goes well with a lightly roasted coffee like Eight O’Clock Coffee’s French Vanilla or Hazelnut. Eight O’Clock Coffee Roaster Brewing Tip: Mix half a serving of Ground Hazelnut and Ground French Vanilla to deliver a Sweet and Nutty flavor.
- Sweet breakfasts cooked on the griddle, like pancakes, waffles and French toast, are usually topped with syrups, jams or whipped cream. To offset all that sweetness, go with the bold flavor of an espresso or dark-roasted coffee. Eight O’Clock’s Dark Italian Roast hits the mark and is perfect for espresso aficionados. Eight O’Clock Coffee Roaster Brewing Tip: Add a dollop of Whipped Cream in place of Milk or Cream and savor the European experience.
- The traditional American-style breakfast of Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, or a hearty Ham steak is a match for Eight O’Clock Coffee’s Original Roast. Whether you like your eggs fried, scrambled or sunny side up, this medium roast coffee is an ideal choice to balance the savory flavor of egg dishes. Eight O’Clock Coffee Roaster Brewing Tip: Set aside a ½ cup of coffee to create a toast mopping red eye gravy to garnish the Ham Steak. Full recipe provided (Foodnetwork.com).
- Quick grab-and-go breakfasts, including breads, muffins and bagels, pair well with all Eight O’Clock coffee varieties. Try a variety which appeals to your taste today!
From meals on the run to a lovely weekend breakfast in bed, Eight O’Clock Coffee offers a wide range of gourmet coffee varieties to complement a morning mealscape. America’s Original Gourmet Coffee is available in Ground, Whole Bean and Keurig® K-Cup packs, so whether you prefer the experience of brewing a whole pot or the convenience of using single-serve K-Cup® packs, there is an Eight O’Clock Coffee for you. To get the latest from Eight O’Clock, be sure to like their Facebook page.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Simple Secrets For Landing Your Dream Job - September 19, 2018
- How To Make Healthy Living The Standard In Your Home - September 18, 2018
- 5 Surprising Ways To Make A Living For Puzzle-Solvers - September 3, 2018