I’m hardcore this time. On a mission to become a minimalist. A mission of getting this crap out of my dang house.
I am a minimalist cusser these days. Are you proud? I used to have the most horrible potty mouth. I cleaned it up.
So I am going to break it down in to weekly tasks. I get bored staying in one place, so my tasks will move around so I can stay fresh and see improvements everywhere.
I actually started this as 52 weeks. I think 52 weeks will only cause me to slack. So I shortened it by a LOT! So 10 weeks…that is all I am giving myself!
Week 1 of becoming a minimalist starts NOW!
- My room: CLOTHING. There is so much in there that I do not wear. Why do I need it? Do I really need 15 pairs of underwear?
- Office: DESK. The drawers are full of junk.
- Bathroom: LINEN CLOSET. Get rid of all the old stuff and organize the good stuff.
- Kitchen: PANTRY. Purge and organize.
- Laundry Room: SHELF. Purge and organize the short end shelf stack.
- Living Room: CUBBY UNDER THE STAIRS. It’s packed with who knows what. Time to empty that sucker out.
- Stairs: STEPS. There should be NOTHING on the steps, yet there is…always. It needs to go.
- Emma and Laurens room: BOOKS. I need to purge and organize.
- Morgans room: BOOKS. Purge and organize, I’ll help her.
- Kids Bathroom: UNDER SINK. Purge and organize.
So that is it for week one. Weeks start on Mondays and will run through Friday. I will take Saturday and Sunday off from this task. Lists will post on Sundays so that I can prepare for the week.
Would you like to join me? Link your week 1 list below.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Pretty Tumble Track Mat with Cozy and Bouncy Design - February 11, 2019
- Working Towards Better Credit - February 11, 2019
- Have You Ever Taken a Bad Fall? - February 11, 2019