If they were younger I would be all over the Mega Bloks Lil’ Princess Toys! Just check out this Mega Bloks Lil’ Princess 3-Story Enchanted Castle
Join Princess Ivy and discover a world of fairy tales in the Mega Bloks Lil’ Princess 3-Story Enchanted Castle. Deep in the Secret Forest, your little one can design and build a beautiful palace that is the perfect place for a magical ball! Princess Ivy and her pony Chestnut can twirl and dance the night away on the spinning platform and balcony. The enchantment never ends with the Mega Bloks Lil’ Princess 3-Story Enchanted Castle. $34.99
The suggested age for this toy is 1-5. My girls really wanted to open the box and play with it and they are 6 and 8! But I told them that we have better plans for it! So instead of opening it we are donating it to our local church that supplies Christmas Presents for those in need! We try to find gifts to donate to others every year and this is perfect! This is definitely I would buy for a younger little girl.
Check out these awesome features:
- Big sparkling tower tops for exciting princess playtime
- Three ways to build for hours of fun
- Includes Princess Ivy with magic pop-up tiara and her pony Chestnut with sparkling removable wings
- Also includes two chairs, a table, a mirror and food for Chestnut
- Colorful stickers to decorate the enchanted castle
You can also Combine with other Mega Bloks Lil’ Princess buildable playsets! Being able to add on other sets makes it seem like a new toy all over again!
One Not So Average Mama reader will win the 3-Story Enchanted Castle!
Prizing provided by Mega Bloks. Giveaway open to US addresses only!
Ends October 27th, 2012!
Mega Bloks sent me the product featured above to donate to our local Christmas Gift program for children. No compensation was received and all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Fun Things You’ll Want To Do With Your Kids This Summer - June 27, 2016
- 17 Essential Gardening Tasks for Summer - June 24, 2016
- Easy Homemade Salad Dressing Recipe - June 24, 2016