This one took me awhile to work up the nerve. I had never used a product like this and quite honestly I was afraid! I was afraid it would give me some sort of permanent chemical burn on my face and I would have some red mustache looking thing on my face for the rest of my life.
As an H-E-B Beauty Blogger I get to check out new products and tell you about them. I even get to give some away so that you can try them as well. This months beauty pick was Olay Facial Hair Removal Duo.
I tried not to think I needed something like this. I am getting older though and I see some of that hair getting just a tiny bit darker. I don’t know if anyone noticed it but me, but I was noticing it. I was just too afraid to do anything about it. I swear I did not have a mustache! Just a little bit of facial hair that was a bit darker than the rest. I think I will blame it on the lack of an ovary! Who am I kidding?? I’m just getting old.
Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo (H-E-B:$22.47) (MSRP $22.99-$26.99)
From course hair to smooth hair in just one treatment. Remove even stubborn facial with virtually no pain in just 8 minutes!
Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo performs the job with two easy components:
- Skin Guarding Balm
- Hair Removal Cream
It was really very simple to use! You simply swipe the Skin Guarding Balm across the area you want to treat. Use your fingers to massage it over your skin and them apply the Hair Removal Cream. The process takes about 8 min and was painless. After the time was up, I simply wiped it off with a piece of tissue. I was surprised to see the dark little hairs on the tissue. They are much more noticeable on the tissue and I was horrified that people may have noticed that on my face!! After that you rinse and you are done! One box has multiple applications!
It did not hurt my sensitive skin at all!
Two Not So Average Mama readers will win Olay Facial Hair Removal Duo!
Main Entry: Tell me in a comment below if you have ever used a product like this before.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like H-E-B on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow H-E-B on Twitter @HEB
- Tweet @HEB using the hash tag #hebbeauty, tell @HEB if you have ever used a product like this before. You get 6 entries for completing this task! Be sure to comment 6 times!
- Tweet about this giveaway: “I entered to win Olay Facial Hair Removal Duo @stitchblade @HEB #Giveaway http://wp.me/prmOk-5bS ” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on Oct 25th, 2012.
I received the mentioned above from H-E-B as part of the H-E-B Beauty Blogger Program to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Are You Ready For Some Football? Enter to Win $350 in FREE Gas! - August 20, 2014
- Paul Rudd in Marvel’s ANT-MAN - August 20, 2014
- Printable Coupons - August 20, 2014