Did you know that you can now enjoy these flavors in a new way? New Betty Crocker® Cereal Muffin Mixes bring all of your favorite flavors to you in a muffin!
They are perfect for breakfast, dessert or just a fun surprise snack! I loved all the flavors, but of course Cinnamon Toast Crunch was my favorite! You can save on your purchase with this coupon.
One Not So Average Mama will win a prize pack containing the following:
- Box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal muffins
- Box of Cocoa Puffs cereal muffins
- Box of Reese’s Puffs cereal muffins
- Therm O Snack
Main Entry: Leave a comment below telling me which flavor you think you will love the best!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like Betty Crocker Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow Betty Crocker on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway: “I entered to win a Betty Crocker Prize Pack @stitchblade @BettyCrocker #Giveaway http://wp.me/prmOk-5cb #MyBlogSpark ” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on Sept 29th, 2012.
Disclosure: Betty Crocker provided me with the free product, information and gift pack through MyBlogSpark.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Six Tips To Safely Frying A Turkey - November 20, 2017
- The Pre-Black Friday Holiday Sale! - November 20, 2017
- Getting Your MBA As A Stay At Home Mom – Should You Make 2018 The Year You Take The Plunge Back Into Education - November 20, 2017