I think the majority of people love pizza in some shape or form. There are so many ways to prepare it and even make it healthy. Pillsbury is trying to help us out on eating more healthy. One way is with the new Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain.
It’s available in the refrigerated section at the grocery store. My family loved it and I loved it even more knowing that they were getting something healthier than the normal pizza crust we normally prepare. It contains 16 grams of whole grain per serving.
You can SAVE $1.25 when you buy any Pillsbury® Refrigerated Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain by printing this coupon.
My family loved it and I bet yours will as well! They have some great recipes on the Pillsbury website.
One Not So Average Mama will win a great prize pack containing the following:
- VIP coupon for New Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain
- $10 gift card (ingredients)
- Baking sheet
- Oven mitt
- Pizza cutter
Main Entry: Please leave a comment below telling me what sort of pizza you will make if you win!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like Pillsbury on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow Pillsbury on Twitter @Pillsbury
- Tweet about this giveaway: “I entered to win a Pillsbury® Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain Prize Pack @stitchblade #Giveaway #MyBlogSpark http://wp.me/prmOk-5aJ ” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on Sept 28th, 2012.
Disclosure: General Mills provided me with the free product, information and gift pack through MyBlogSpark. No compensation was received and all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- LongHorn Steakhouse Celebrates America’s First Responders - October 1, 2014
- ALEXANDER AND THE TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY Giveaway! #VeryBadDay - October 1, 2014
- What Does Market Street Have in Store for Fall? #MarketStreetTX - September 29, 2014