Some people have been back to school for a few weeks now and others have just went back this week. I hope this school year is going well for you. For us, we are taking it nice and easy. Trying to take advantage of some of the cooler weather that has come in.
I know that schools really need help…even though we homeschool we still participate in fundraisers and collection Box Tops for Education to send with our friends to their schools. Right now participating products at Walmart will be loaded with 4 Box Tops! You can load up on a lot real fast with this deal!
Look for the Box Tops display at your local Walmart to earn 4 Box Tops on more than 100 of your family’s favorite items including Cheerios, Hamburger Helper, Nature Valley and Totinos. I’m sure you can find something there that is on your shopping list so that you can gather these bonus Box Tops for Education! By liking Walmart on Facebook you can earn more Box Tops from General Mills. Oh and don’t forget to like Box Tops for Education on facebook as well as following them on twitter.
Be sure to check out the Box Tops For Education website to learn more about the Box Tops Program and how you can help your school (or your local school) reach its goal for the 2012-2013 school year. Also visit EarnMoreForMySchool.com to find out how you can earn even more for your school with eBox Tops.
One Not So Average Mama reader will win one $25 Walmart gift card!
Main Entry: Visit the Box Tops for Education website and look around. Then come back here and leave a comment below telling me something that you learned while there.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like Walmart on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Like Box Tops for Education on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow Walmart on Twitter @Walmart
- Follow Box Tops for Education on Twitter @BTFE
- Tweet about this giveaway: “I entered to win a $25 @Walmart Gift Card from @stitchblade #Giveaway #MyBlogSpark http://wp.me/prmOk-590 ” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on Sept 18th, 2012.
Disclosure: The Walmart gift card, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by General Mills and Walmart through MyBlogSpark.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Ringling Bros Circus is coming back to Dallas! #RBBBDFW #Giveaway - July 5, 2015
- Coupons For the Weekend! - July 3, 2015
- Mmmmm Avocado! Del Taco Giveaway #EpicAvocado #Epic #UnFreshingBelievable - July 1, 2015