Pottery Barn Kids is excited to host a week’s worth of in-store activities honoring Grandparents.
- September 3-7, Pottery Barn Kids stores will feature a PBK © Grandparents letter-writing station. Kids will be encouraged to write a personal letter of appreciation and Pottery Barn Kids will even mail it directly to grandma and grandpa.
- Tuesday, September 4 at 11 a.m., Pottery Barn Kids will offer PBK © Grandparents Story Time for grandparents and their grandchildren to enjoy together.
- Wednesday, September 5 at 3 p.m. – Grandparents are invited to “Gifts for Grandkids 101: How to Select the Perfect Gift,” a workshop that will introduce them to the ideal gifts for grandkids at all ages and stages.
- Friday, September 7 at 11am –A Design Specialist will host a “Home Away From Home” decorating class where grandparents will learn how to create the perfect play space, bedroom or nursery within their home.
The following two tabs change content below.
Brandy is the wife to a carpenter/musician and the mother of 3 amazingly awesome homeschool/unschooled girls. Brandy is a Photographer as well as a Coach for the Weebellion as part of Rolling Rebellion Jr. Roller Derby. Brandy is passionate about many things and suffers from a very painful and degenerative neurological disease called CRPS/RSD.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- How to Help Your Kids Find Their Talent - March 20, 2018
- 5 Ways To Look After Your Family - March 16, 2018
- Running a Snapology Franchise, Hands on Education, and a LEGO® Giveaway! - March 15, 2018