It’s that time! The kids are all starting to head on back to school. Public school, Private school, Charter school, Homeschool….pretty much every kind of school. Are you ready?
Even though we are homeschoolers, we purchase school supplies just like everyone else. In fact I would tend to say that I probably purchase way more than if my kids were going to go to public school. This is because my kids are craft-a-holics. Yes…I said craft-a-holics…
Paint, Markers, Crayons, Glue Sticks, Glue, Paper, Pencils…you name it and my kids will devour it in an art binge. Not kidding.
Another thing homeschoolers do a lot of? On the go activities! This means we need snacks to take with us so no one gets hungry while we are out. We are out of the house a lot already and the school year is just beginning for us! Who knows what else will pop up through out the year.
Right now, exclusively at Target, for the month of August you can pick some extra savings! Check it out below:
- Purchase specially marked Nature Valley® Crunchy Granola Bars, Pillsbury® Toaster Strudel® Pastries, and Big G Cereal packages and you could save up to $5 on Crayolaproducts
- Participating Big G cereal boxes will feature a fun Crayola coloring activity on pack
- Save on General Mills products when you purchase specially marked Crayola 64-CT Crayons
Also, you’ll want to check out www.GrocerySavvy.com where you’ll find even more coupons for back-to-school, recipes, and a special 2012 “Grocery Savvy Crayola® Back To School” Sweepstakes! Be sure to enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win one of the 700 Crayola® 8-count Washable Dry Erase Crayons or one of 20 Crayola® Dry-Erase Activity Centers Zany Play Edition.
One Not So Average Mama reader will win a prize pack containing the following:
- A box of Cheerios
- $20 Target gift card
- 8-CT Crayola Dry-Erase Crayons
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like Crayola on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Like General Mills on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow Crayola on Twitter @Crayola
- Tweet about this giveaway: “I entered to win a prize pack from Crayola, General Mills and Target! @stitchblade #Giveaway #MyBlogSpark http://wp.me/prmOk-56n ” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on September 15th, 2012.
Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have been provided by Crayola, Target, and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Window or Central Air: Which is Best for Your Home and Why - April 21, 2018
- Balancing Act: Earning a Living While Raising a Family - April 19, 2018
- Having The Holiday of a Lifetime on a Budget - April 19, 2018