I know some of you have a hard time getting your kids to eat healthy things. Thankfully, my kids love fruits and vegetables! But when you kid totally despises such things, you have to get more creative. You can do this by sneaking in vegetables and fruits to other things you make. Like a meatloaf, you can sneak a lot of veggies into meatloaf and your kid will never be the wiser. You can also choose healthier snacks. This is where Snikiddy comes in!
Some of you may already know of Snikiddy because of their Cheese Puffs and Baked Fries. Now they also offer a veggie chip! Snikiddy Eat Your Vegetables ™ contains a full serving of vegetables in every ounce (approximately 13 chips). They come in four fantastic flavors: Sea Salt, Sour Cream & Onion, Jalapeno Ranch and Italian Herb & Olive Oil.
My favorite is the Sea Salt! The kids love the Sour Cream & Onion. All of them are quite tasty though! These make a healthy addition to lunch for kids as well as adults! Or just for a fun snack time!
They are made with sweet potatoes, carrots, and navy beans. They offer an excellent source of Vitamin A and more fiber and protein than most other snack products. On top of all that goodness they are also cholesterol free, gluten and wheat free and only have 130 calories a serving.
5 Not So Average Mama readers will each win a few bags of this tasty snack!
Main Entry: Visit Snikiddy and look around the site. Tell me in a comment below what you are most interested in from Snikiddy!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like Snikkidy Snacks on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow Kraft Foods on Twitter @Snikkidy
- Tweet about this giveaway: “I entered to win a Snikkidy Snacks @stitchblade @Snikkidy #Giveaway #GlutenFree http://wp.me/prmOk-560 ” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on September 15th, 2012.
I received samples of the product mentioned above to facilitate my review. No compensation was received and all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- What to Look for in a Product Review to Ensure That It’s Authentic - February 23, 2018
- Win $10,000 on Monday playing Swag IQ! (US & Canada Only) - February 23, 2018
- Creating the Perfect Backyard Flower Garden - February 21, 2018