Dove has some great products for helping your summer skin stay soft and beautiful. One of those products is the Dove VisibleCare Toning Crème Body Wash. I have been using it and really like it. It has really made my skin softer and prevented the drying effects of the sun and pool.
Women across America can be part of the brand’s largest campaign of real women by uploading a photo showing off their beautiful skin at Dove.com/ShowUsYourSkin or Facebook.com/Dove. Photos that meet requirements will be featured on a Times Square billboard, the online Dove® gallery and in digital ads.
They will even email you a snapshot of your “moment of fame” on a Times Square billboard! Women can search for photos in the galley by simply entering a name, location or email address on the brand’s website. Dove is also utilizing innovative technology that allows women to make their photos appear live in the digital ads by using the search feature within each ad.
One Not So Average Mama reader will win Dove VisibleCare Toning Crème Body Wash!
Main Entry: Tell me what your biggest skin issue is. Leave your answer in a comment below.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like Dove on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow Dove on Twitter @Dove
- Tweet about this giveaway: “I entered to win Dove VisibleCare Toning Crème Body [email protected]@Dove #Giveaway http://wp.me/prmOk-54i ” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Scroll down on the sidebar, see the Join My Community widget? Well, get 3 extra entries for joining my community!
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on August 15th, 2012.
I was sent the product mentioned above in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Trick Photography and Special Effects Review - May 27, 2016
- Swagbucks! Why Haven’t You Signed up Yet? - May 26, 2016
- Let’s Talk About Handicap Bathroom Stalls…I’m Serious - May 25, 2016