I love Hummus! I love it on veggies, crackers, pretzel chips.
I love every flavor.
I love Hummus with Feta on top.
Sabra has fantastic Hummus! They have the biggest variety of flavors too!
- Buffalo Style Hummus
- Basil Pesto Hummus
- Tuscan Garden Hummus
- Southwest Garden Hummus
- Asian Fusion Garden Hummus
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Classic Hummus
- Greek Olive Hummus
- Roasted Pine Nut Hummus
- Chipotle Hummus
- Spinach and Artichoke Hummus
- Sun Dried Tomato Hummus
- Tahini Hummus
- Jalapeño Hummus
- Luscious Lemon Hummus
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Supremely Spicy Hummus
Yes, Sabra has ALL of those flavors! My favorite? Roasted Garlic Hummus!
Sabra was founded in 1986 in Queens New York. They were known as Sabra Blue & White Foods. Their goal was to make healthy and delicious foods of the Mediterranean for people to enjoy everyday.
You can use Hummus for than just dipping! You can use it as a condiment on things like burgers, wraps, salads…wherever you could use some extra zing! Hummus is a great healthy food. I could eat it everyday!
Two Not So Average Mama readers will win a Sabra Prize Pack. The Prize Pack will contain free product coupons and a Sabra T-Shirt.
Main Entry: Leave a comment below telling me which Sabra Hummus Flavor you are most interested in trying.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like Sabra on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow Sabra on Twitter @Sabra
- Tweet @Sabra using the hash tag #Sabra, tell @Sabra telling them which Hummus flavor you are most interested in trying. You get 6 entries for completing this task! Be sure to comment 6 times!
- Tweet about this giveaway: “I entered to win a Sabra Hummus prize pack @stitchblade @Sabra #Giveaway http://wp.me/prmOk-53d ” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Scroll down on the sidebar, see the Join My Community widget? Well, get 3 extra entries for joining my community!
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on August 15th, 2012.
I received the samples of Sabra Hummus to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- HOW TO START A VEGETABLE GARDEN - April 26, 2018
- Time Management Ideas for Working Moms - April 24, 2018
- How to Help Your Kids Reach Their Creative Potential - April 23, 2018