Part of my pain disorder leads to many sleepless nights. More than many, every night is sleepless. For awhile I was taking Melatonin to help and it did. But when I was put on Cymbalta I had to stop. I am no longer using Cymbalta for pain treatment, so I am free to take Melatonin again.
Dream Water is literally a dream for me. It helps me wind down and relax. It helps me shut my brain off and get some sleep. Did you know that over 70 million Americans have sleep issues? Most of those people resort to sedatives, something I really want to stay away from.
Dream Water contains 3 all-natural ingredients. Combined they will help you sleep in a natural way.
1. GABA: a neuro-transmitter that helps you relax and reduces anxiety
2. Melatonin: a hormone naturally produced that induces sleep. Melatonin also is used in the treatment of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and some forms of depression.
3. 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan): an amino acid that improves the quality of sleep and overall well-being. Tryptophan is also found in foods like turkey, milk and potatoes.
Dream Water comes in a 2.5oz TSA approved shot and is sold in over 25,000 retail locations nationwide including Target, Wal-Mart, Duane Reade, CVS, Walgreens, and 1000 airport locations.
It comes in three delicious flavors: Snoozeberry, Lullaby Lemon, and Pineapple PM, all sold for $2.99 a shot.
My new love~!
I received a sample of Dream Water to facilitate this review. No compensation was received and I really do love this stuff!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Win a Vacation To The Walt Disney World® Resort #Cinderella - March 25, 2015
- New Printable Coupons - March 20, 2015
- Whole Mom 3rd Annual Excellent Etsy #Giveaway - March 20, 2015