Are you ready for another H-E-B Beauty Blogger post? This months Beauty Pick was the Revlon summer accessories. Let me begin by saying that I can not pull off very many colors, especially not Coral. When I opened this package I was a bit shocked by the brightness of it all. Morgan however, can pull off wearing pretty much every color.
The Revlon summer accessories that I received were very Coral. So I personally did not wear them, except the nail polish. I could pull that off.
NEW! Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in “Rendezvous”
Soft flush of color that lasts for hours upon hours
- Step 1: Apply evenly to clean, bare lips. Build color and coverage as desired.
- Step 2: Reapply as desired for moisturizing shine throughout the day.
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in “Tutti Frutti”
Hybrid moisturizing balm with shiny wearable color
- Step 1: Apply to clean, dry lips. Can be worn with or without Lip Liner.
- Step 2: Reapply as desired for softer, smoother and instantly hydrated lips!
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in “Siren”
Full coverage lipstick in cream, matte & pearl finishes
- Step 1: Define lips by applying your choice of ColorSay Lip Liner to the natural line of your lips.
- Step 2: Continue by applying your favorite Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick shade over the lined lips.
Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in “Sizzle”
Sheer color with high glossy shine in cream & pearl finishes
- Step 1: Lipgloss directly to lips, using plush applicator shaped to curves of your lips.
- Step 2: For additional color or definition, pair with Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick or Revlon ColorStay Lip Liner.
I really liked the nail polishes! They go on nice and smooth. Morgan loves all of the products and they have quickly become her summer look. Her favorite? The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in “Rendezvous”. Morgan and I both feel that the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in “Siren” is just too bright. She has worn it here at the house, but I wouldn’t let her wear it out! It would work for a woman with a deep tan I think.
You can get a coupon to save $4.00 when you buy a Revlon Lip and Nail product together!
Two Not So Average Mama readers will win Revlon Summer Accessories
Main Entry: Leave a comment below telling me which Revlon summer accessory is a must-have for you?
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like H-E-B on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow H-E-B on Twitter @HEB
- Tweet @HEB using the hash tag #hebbeauty, tell @HEB which which Revlon summer accessory is a must-have for you. You get 6 entries for completing this task! Be sure to comment 6 times!
- Tweet about this giveaway: “I entered to win a Revlon summer accessory prize pack[email protected]@HEB #Giveaway http://wp.me/prmOk-52t ” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Scroll down on the sidebar, see the Join My Community widget? Well, get 3 extra entries for joining my community!
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on August 15th, 2012.
I received the mentioned above from H-E-B as part of the H-E-B Beauty Blogger Program to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Iron Cowboy Discount Tickets! - December 8, 2016
- Quick, Easy Ways to Pet-Proof Your Home for the Holidays - December 8, 2016
- Have Parents Failed in Teaching Right from Wrong? - November 30, 2016