Pillsbury Baguette Chips can be used in a variety of ways, all of which include consuming the yummy crunchy goodness! You can add them to salad, break them up over your backed dishes like homemade baked Mac-n-Cheese, eat them with a dip like hummus, or even enjoy them alone!
I can not wait til they add more flavors, but for now I am happy with the two they offer, which are Italian Cheese & Herb and Cheddar Sun-dried Tomato. Out of the two it is hard for me to pick a favorite. I liked them both equally. The kids preferred the Italian Cheese & Herb the best though.
This is one of those snacks that you have to make yourself stop eating, or you will eat the whole bag in one day. Don’t ask me how I know…
They are 130 calories per serving (21 baguette chips), and 50% less fat than regular potato chips.
Make sure you download this printable coupon for $0.75 off one package!
One Not So Average Mama reader will win (3) Bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips in Italian Cheese & Herb and (3) Bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips in Cheddar Sundried Tomato.
Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.
Main Entry: Leave a comment below telling me which flavor you would like to see Pillsbury Baguette Chips come out with next.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before any of the bonus entries. Leave a NEW comment for each bonus entry!
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow @Pillsbury on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway: “I want to win a Pillsbury Baguette Chips Prize Pack #Giveaway #MyBlogSpark @stitchblade @Pillsbury ! http://wp.me/prmOk-51S” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day (Be sure to space them out!). Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Subscribe to Not So Average Mama, you can do this in the sidebar over yonder…
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook.
- Become a fan of Pillsbury on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar.
This Giveaway will end on July 31st, 2012!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Disneyland Trip - November 27, 2015
- RSD and Breast Issues - November 24, 2015
- Why School Districts Must Restore a Well Rounded Curriculum - November 23, 2015