A few years back (2009) I was a Test Drive Mom for Frigidaire®, I totally fell in love. I can truly say that 3 years later that I am still in love with my Front Loading Washer and Dryer. They truly make my life easier! A family of 5 produces a ton of laundry!
Frigidaire is still at it, trying to make things easier for us busy family types. You can “get it right the first time” with the new Frigidaire Gallery™ Dishwasher with OrbitClean™ Wash Arm that eliminates the need for dish do-overs and prevents icky dish hands! Don’t you hate redoing the dishes?? I know I do, I would totally love to have this dishwasher instead of the ancient thing that resides in my kitchen!
Have you had moments in your life that you wish you could have a do-over on? I know I have. Plenty actually! While I wish that I could have done certain things in my life differently, I really wouldn’t want to change the outcome. Everything I have been though has given me the life I have today and I am truly happy with my life, even with the illness. It’s part of who I am and even though the pain sucks, it has made me a better person. Life is short, live it.
There is one thing that I really do wish I could have a do-over on. It wouldn’t change the outcome, just our location. I really wish we could have the chance to move back into our old house. It was on a wonderful piece of land. I feel that my kids are missing out by living in a neighborhood. We had a spectacular garden and a ton of space! We had 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens, 2 bathrooms, an office, 4 bedrooms….it was wonderful. We are missing out on the garden! We are missing out on having chickens and goats. I hope we will get a do-over soon, where we can make that country dream a reality again.
To celebrate the launch of the new Frigidaire Gallery® Dishwasher, which “gets it right the first time”, Frigidaire® is inviting fans to visit facebook.com/Frigidaire to submit a moment that you wished you got right the first time around. Whether it’s a bad first date or a vacation gone wrong, Frigidaire® will help cover the costs for one lucky visitor to carry out the ultimate do-over. And, for each do-over submitted, Frigidaire® will donate $1 to Save the Children.
- Best Cleaning Dishwasher – Exclusive OrbitClean™ Spray Arm provides 4 times better water coverage and a clean no other dishwasher can beat.
- Best Drying Performance – With SaharaDry™, there’s no need to towel-dry before putting dishes away.
- Quietest Dishwasher – Quietest dishwasher, so it won’t interrupt your time at home.
- Energy Saver Plus Cycle – Eco-friendly cycle uses less energy without compromising cleaning performance.
- Built with American Pride – Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever—designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
- Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel – Real Stainless Steel with protective coating reduces fingerprints and smudges so it’s easy to clean.
- NSF® Certified – Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Fits-More™ Capacity – Our large capacity, tall-tub dishwasher fits up to 14 place settings so you can wash even more at once.
 Frigidaire will donate $1.00 to Save the Children for each Submission uploaded during the Submission Phase (5/14/2012 – 6/10/2012) and for each vote cast during the Voting Phase (6/13/2012 – 7/1/2012) with a minimum $35,000 and a maximum of $40,000, as part of our $500,000 commitment to Save the Children’s U.S. Programs.
One Not So Average Mama reader will win a $25 gift card toward a manicure!
Main Entry: Visit Frigidaire.Com and tell me what else would make your life easier in a comment below.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like Frigidaire on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow Frigidaire on Twitter @Frigidaire
- Tweet about this giveaway: “I entered to win a $25 GC Toward a Manicure@stitchblade @Frigidaire #Giveaway http://wp.me/prmOk-4VX ” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Scroll down on the sidebar, see the Join My Community widget? Well, get 3 extra entries for joining my community!
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on July 25th, 2012.
I will receive a $25 GC in exchange for sharing this information and hosting this contest. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Getting the Health Benefits of Natural Cannabis Without the High - June 27, 2017
- June Swago US, Swagbucks! - June 27, 2017
- 5 Reasons You Should Be Reading the Classics - June 26, 2017