I’m always on the lookout for unique items. I was really impressed with the items offered at Knock Knock Stuff. They claim to put the Fun in FUNctional, I can see why!
As I browsed around the site I found several things that I liked. Some of those items are the Personal Library Kit, the Takeout Menu Organizer and the Money Receiptables. I’m hoping to review some of those items as well.
I love the Big Word Flashcards. They are fun for the kids as well as the adults. Honestly, I didn’t know what some of the words meant. Very educational and fun!
One Not So Average Mama reader will win the Big Words Flashcards as well as the Tweets & Status Updates for all Occasions.
Main Entry: Visit Knock Knock Stuff and browse the site. Then leave a comment below telling me what other product you would like to have.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before any of the bonus entries. Leave a NEW comment for each bonus entry!
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow Knock Knock Stuff on Twitter @KnockKnock
- Tweet about this giveaway: “I entered to win fun products from Knock Knock Stuff #Giveaway @stitchblade @knockknock ! http://wp.me/prmOk-4TN” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day (Be sure to space them out!). Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Subscribe to Not So Average Mama, you can do this in the sidebar over yonder…
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook.
- Become a fan of Knock Knock Stuff on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar.
This giveaway will end on July 15th, 2012!
I received the product mentioned above to facilitate this review. No compensation was received and all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- LongHorn Steakhouse Celebrates America’s First Responders - October 1, 2014
- ALEXANDER AND THE TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY Giveaway! #VeryBadDay - October 1, 2014
- What Does Market Street Have in Store for Fall? #MarketStreetTX - September 29, 2014