This past Tuesday I attended a great event with some awesome bloggers with Wholly Salsa and Guacamole. We spent the day cooking and eating…and maybe a little drinking… (more recipes to come!)
I want to share one of the appetizers that my team made. It was delicious! Looks fancy, yet super easy to make!
- Equal parts Feta and Goat Cheese
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- French Baguette, sliced and toasted
- Roasted Garlic
- Roasted Tomato Wholly Salsa
- Fresh Basil, chopped
- Balsamic Glaze
- Mix cheeses and black pepper together
- Rub bread with roasted garlic and top with cheese mixture
- Add Roasted Tomato Wholly Salsa
- Add chopped Basil
- Top with Balsamic Glaze
Here are some photos that I took while we were making these! Enjoy!