- I pledge to be a positive person and positive influence on my family, friends, co-workers and community.
- I promise to be positively contagious and share more smiles, laughter, encouragement and joy with those around me.
- I vow to stay positive in the face of negativity.
- When I am surrounded by pessimism I will choose optimism.
- When I feel fear I will choose faith.
- When I want to hate I will choose love.
- When I want to be bitter I will choose to get better.
- When I experience a challenge I will look for opportunity to learn and grow.
- When faced with adversity I will find strength.
- When I experience a set-back I will be resilient.
- When I meet failure I will fail forward towards future success.
- With vision, hope, and faith, I will never give up and will always move forward towards my destiny.
- I believe my best days are ahead of me, not behind me.
- I believe I’m here for a reason and my purpose is greater than my challenges.
- I believe that being positive not only makes me better, it makes everyone around me better.
- So today and every day I will be positive and strive to make a positive impact on the world.
The Positive Pledge and it was created by bestselling author Jon Gordon. www.ThePositivePledge.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Brandy is the wife to a carpenter/musician and the mother of 3 amazingly awesome homeschool/unschooled girls. Brandy is a Photographer as well as a Coach for the Weebellion as part of Rolling Rebellion Jr. Roller Derby. Brandy is passionate about many things and suffers from a very painful and degenerative neurological disease called CRPS/RSD.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Keeping Your Team Tight In Small Business - April 16, 2018
- Habits Of Moms Who Are Healthy & Happy - April 12, 2018
- Upgrading Your Bathroom: 3 Things You Need to Keep in Mind - April 11, 2018