It’s no secret that I have some major problems with my teeth. From the hyperemisis during 3 pregnancies and the constant vomiting caused by that massive tumor we so lovingly called Spike. My teeth are jacked! Falling a part. Flossing had become too painful and difficult. Floss would catch on the broken pieces where my teeth are chipping away.
I wanted a Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser so badly! Well, I got my wish! Waterpik sent me one to try out! I was so exciting and could not wait for it to arrive!
The Waterpik® Ultra Water Flosser (WP-100) is the easy and more effective way to floss. And it’s perfect for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, bridges, or periodontal pockets.
Waterpik® Water Flossers are the only brand clinically proven to be more effective than traditional dental floss and Sonicare® Air Floss for reducing plaque, gingivitis, and gum disease.
The Waterpik® Ultra Water Flosser (WP-100) is the ultimate in water flossing performance. It features ten pressure settings, a contemporary design that is smaller and quieter than previous models, a covered reservoir with in-lid tip storage, and six unique tips.
The Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser is the number one recommended Water Flosser model among dental professionals.
It was just what I needed!
- Clinically proven 50% more effective than traditional dental floss and 80% more effective than Sonicare Air Floss for gingivitis treatment
- Proven in laboratory tests to remove 99.9% of plaque from treated areas with a 3 second application
- Clinically proven 3X as effective as dental floss for cleaning around braces with the orthodontic tip
- Removes bacteria deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can’t reach
- Massages and stimulates gums to improve circulation and keep your gums strong and healthy
- Great for people with implants, crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Leaves your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean
- Healthier Gums in 14 Days Guaranteed
It comes with 6 attachments:
- Classic Jet Tip
- Plaque Seeker® Tip
- Orthodontic Tip
- Pik Pocket™ Tips
- Toothbrush Tip
- Tongue Cleaner
I couldn’t wait to try it out! I started by brushing my teeth first. Then I used the Plaque Seeker® Tip. I was amazed at how different my teeth felt. I only used it on the lowest setting since this is all new to me. Even on level 1 I was able to feel a huge difference. I then switched to the Classic Jet Tip and went around my gum line again.
I am in love. Seriously. This has been the greatest thing! I know it will be helpful when I begin getting all of my dental work too!
Here is a video to show you more.
This is definitely a great tool to invest in for your family. You can learn more by visiting Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser on the web and by joining the conversations on Twitter and Facebook.
Be sure to grab this coupon to save on your purchase!
I received the product featured as well to facilitate this review. I was also compensated for my time. All opinions are my own and 100% truthful.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Simple Secrets For Landing Your Dream Job - September 19, 2018
- How To Make Healthy Living The Standard In Your Home - September 18, 2018
- 5 Surprising Ways To Make A Living For Puzzle-Solvers - September 3, 2018