Wooo another H-E-B Beauty Blogger review and giveaway! I love blogging for H-E-B and sharing these great beauty products with you through reviews and giveaway.
This month the products were Simple Face Care. That name pretty much says it all! These products really are simple! There is not a ton of steps involved and I love that. I’m a busy mama! Sometimes I do not have the energy to do a daily full regimen.
The products I tried were:
- Moisturizing Facial Wash – 100% soap free with added vitamins including Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E to nourish skin.
- Cleansing Facial Wipes – Cleanses, refreshes and removes waterproof mascara with added Pro-Vitamin B5.
- Replenishing Rich Moisturizer – Leaves your skin replenished and nourished all day long formulated with Pro-Vitamin B5.
The UK’s #1 facial skincare line is finally here…Simple has no dyes, no artificial perfumes and no harsh irritants that can upset your skin – just the purest possible skin-loving ingredients with added vitamins, for natural, healthy-looking skin. Suitable for all skin types – especially sensitive skin.
Like I said….SIMPLE is the right word to describe these products. My favorite was the Cleansing Facial Wipes. I’m a busy mom and that makes me lazy when it comes to taking care of myself. This is such a easy quick thing to do! Sometimes when I watch Jeremy play we get home really late. So this makes cleaning my face before bed super easy! One wipe is all it takes.
The Moisturizing Facial Wash is also very easy to use and rinses clean easily. Very gentle and did not dry my skin out.
The Replenishing Rich Moisturizer is not greasy and easily absorbed into the skin. It’s just what my thirsty dry skin needed.
You can get a coupon to save $2.00 on any new Simple Face Care item.
Two readers will win a Simple face care products set.
I received the products mentioned above to facilitate this review. No compensation was received and all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Are Little Things Letting Your Bedroom Decor Down? Here’s How To Get On Top Of It - May 24, 2016
- Helping Older Children With Their Homework - May 20, 2016
- Where Do I Even Start? Chronic Illness and Depression - May 18, 2016