I love Asian foods! I love to cook Asian foods…well easy ones I mean. My mom taught me how to make Pepper Steak. It’s a very easy recipe that she learned years ago from Mr. Food when he used to cook on the news show she watched. Atleast I think…I don’t have a fantastic memory for most things. But this is what I am going with!
- 2-3 lbs Sliced Steak (I have the butcher do this for me, my hands are to weak to be able to slice raw meat)
- 1 lg Onion, sliced
- 3 Green Peppers cut into strips
- 8 oz. Picante Sauce, I use Pace
- 1 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Corn Starch
- Garlic, Salt & Pepper to taste
Stir fry steak and onions until done. Then added the green peppers. Mix the picante, soy sauce, water and cornstarch together to create the sauce and pour over the steak, onions and green pepper mixture. Heat until sauce thickens. Serve over rice.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Check Out the New Del Taco Fresca Bowls! $20 Gift Card Giveaway! #Deltaco #FrescaBowls - October 16, 2014
- CLIF Kid Zbar Monster Chocolate Mint for a Special Halloween Treat! - October 16, 2014
- Turn Your Old Objects At Home to Art Work - October 15, 2014