I’ll be drinking coffee while bringing in the New Year! If you are coffee lover like me, then check out the tips below.
1. Be your own ‘brewista’. Create a coffee house vibe and offer guests tasty toppings like cinnamon, cocoa, nutmeg, ginger and flavored creamers.
2. Coffee can be enjoyed any time. Break tradition – hosts don’t have to wait until the end of the meal to begin brewing. Welcome guests to a warm, cozy home filled with the fragrant aroma of coffee. Visitors won’t be able to resist a cup the minute they remove their coats.
3. Create delicious dessert dishes using coffee ingredients. Create chocolate and coffee-flavored cupcakes, a coffee crumb bunt cake or a batch of coffee brownies and perfectly pair with a cup of your favorite coffee.
4. Coffee to go. Stock up on holiday-themed to go cups with lids and send guests home with a fresh cup of Eight O’Clock Coffee for the road – a must for visitors with a long ride ahead.
5. Don’t forget the decaffeinated. Make sure you have options – be prepared for caffeine-conscious guests.
6. Coffee for large parties. If brewing coffee in a high-capacity urn, consider storing and serving coffee in carafes after brewing. Carafes keep coffee hot and fresh, while urns may “burn” your brew over time.
7. BYOC – be unique and bring coffee. While most partygoers bring wine, you’ll be as distinct and tasteful as your gift of Eight O’Clock Coffee.
8. If you need gifts still (I do!) send them some yummy coffee! Consumable gifts are great…lets try to break the clutter habit in 2012 and give people things that will be consumed.
One Not So Average Mama reader will win an Eight O’Clock Coffee prize back consisting of 2 bags of coffee and a travel mug as pictured above.
This Giveaway will end on January 15th, 2012!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Placing Your Trust in the Right Hands: 5 Guidelines for Finding a Jeweler You Can Count On - April 25, 2019
- I Tried Flavored CBD and I Liked It! - April 24, 2019
- Essentials for Your Kiddo’s First College Apartment - April 19, 2019