The main thing Lauren wanted for Christmas this year was a doll. Not just any doll, she wanted a special red haired doll that looked like a girl…not a baby. We found the doll! She is from the Götz Doll Collection on the Pottery Barn Kids website. Her name is Megan, isn’t she pretty?
Megan is stashed away in my closet right now. Lauren has no idea that she is here. This will be the gift she flips out over on Christmas day! I’m going to try to get some matching outfits for her and her new friend Megan. I may even sew them up some aprons to wear. Be watching for photos with Megan to come in the future!
These collectible dolls have been made exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Gotz. It’s so cool that the doll manufacturer’s roots go all the way back to a small village of Rödental in Bavaria, Germany that has been making dolls since 1950!
- 18″ high
- Long hair that can be washed, styled and brushed.
- Faces have blushed cheeks, life-like eyelashes and eyes that close.
- The dolls’ arms and legs can be moved up and down.
- Each doll comes with a blouse, sweater, jeans, shoes and purse (as shown).
- Choose from Ashleigh Doll (blonde), Marianne Doll (brunette), Megan Doll (red hair) or Maya Doll (black hair).
- Doll outfits available (sold separately).
- Ages 3 and up.
It’s not to late to get this special gift for your own child! The dolls are delivered within 5 to 7 days of your order! Normally they sell for $89, but are on sale right now for only $71! This is a great deal considering how well they are made! Washable hair that can be styled and brushed!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 4 Jobs That Motherhood Prepares You For - December 13, 2017
- Winter Getaways That Rock 5 Reasons Albany, New York is a Great Choice for Your Family Getaway - December 8, 2017
- Low-Stress Family Game Night - December 6, 2017