Just hear those sleigh bells jingle-ing Ring ting tingle-ing too Come on, it’s lovely weather For a sleigh ride together with you… Yea, it’s that time of the year and Christmas songs are stuck in my head!
The H-E-B Beauty Blogger pick of the month fits right in with the season! It is the Essie Winter Collection for 2011! I fell in love with Essie nail polish after having a demo done at an H-E-B Beauty Blogger event. We were able to sample a few different polishes from the line.
Now Morgan is a fan! This newest collection being our favorite so far! The colors are gorgeous!
- Cocktail bling – a precious pale gray jewel
- Bobbing for baubles – a deepest darkest sapphire
- Size matters – a blazing hot ruby red
- Brooch the subject – a creamy cashmere cameo
- School of hard rocks – a midnight malachite
- Bangle jangle – a lavender amethyst
Our favorite is Bangle Jangle! You can see it here on Morgan…
Pretty right? The nail polishes are also free from Formaldehyde, DBP and Toluene. These are quality nail polishes! They also dry really fast. The winter collection is sure to become a favorite for all that try them!
Right now you can get a printable coupon to save $2.00 off your Essie Nail Polish purchase at H-E-B!
Two Not So Average Mama readers will win a collection from Essie including cocktail bling, bobbing for baubles, size matters, brooch the subject, school of hard rocks, and bangle jangle.
Main Entry: Tell me in a comment below which Essie color you would like to try the most from the list above.
Bonus Entries: You much complete the main entry before any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry!
- Like H-E-B on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow H-E-B on Twitter @HEB
- Tweet @HEB using the hash tag #hebbeauty, tell @HEB which shade of the Essie Winter collections you would like to try the most. You get 6 entries for completing this task! Be sure to comment 6 times!
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade @HEB Essie Winter Collection 2011 Review and Giveaway! #hebbeauty http://wp.me/prmOk-42Q #Giveaway#hebbeauty” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on December 10th, 2010!
As an H-E-B Beauty Blogger, I received the products discussed above to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- National Prematurity Awareness Month: Dispelling Five Common Pregnancy Myths - November 20, 2017
- The November Swag Code Extravaganza (US) - November 14, 2017
- Earn Free Gift Cards during the Swag Feast Team Challenge – US - November 10, 2017