The way the Fall Classic works is simple – there are four ways to earn that count, and each one scores a different number of points for your team:
- A Search win is worth 1 point
- Earning from a Task is worth 2 points
- Complete and earn from Trusted Surveys and you’ll score 3 points
- Earn from Special Offers or buy a Daily Deal and your team gets 4 points
You’ll need to join a team first! To do that, go to the registration page and click “I Want To Play” – that will autodraft you to either American Swag or National Bucks – registration will be open Monday until noon on Wednesday, October 26th, but you can start earning for your team as soon as you’re drafted.
Complete as many of the activities as possible and come back to the scoreboard page to check on your team’s progress!
You have until Wednesday, November 2nd to score those points. Every member of the winning team who scored at least one point for their team will get a bonus of 25 Swag Bucks, and every member of the runner-up team who scored at least one point for their team will earn 10 Swag Bucks.
They will also randomly award users on Twitter who sign up then tweet which team they’re on using the hashtag #sbfallclassic.
Also, check out the Halloween Collector’s Bills! Starting Monday and going through Halloween, there is a set of 5 collectible Halloween-themed Swag Bucks that can only be won through search! If you win them all before the promotion expires you will get a bonus of 13 Swag Bucks. Check their progress by looking in the My Swag Bucks area of your account.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Does Playing Games Make You Smarter? - July 13, 2018
- Get 300 bonus SB when you sign up for Swagbucks in July - July 5, 2018
- The Ideal Schedule for a Summer Day in Dallas, Texas - June 29, 2018