I’ve had the chance to sample some great products through the H-E-B Beauty Blogger program and now I am adding yet another to the list of must have beauty products.
Keratin is a natural protein found in teeth, hair, skin and nails. In hair it provides strength and elasticity. It also can increase shine! So for those of us that abuse our hair, we could use the extra Keratin. The Pantene Pro-V Keratin protection crème helps repair split ends and protect against future damage.
The Pantene Breakage to Strength Shampoo and Conditioner is very nice. I’ve always like Pantene and was impressed by the shampoo and conditioner. I love how it smells too! You all know from my reviews that I enjoy yummy smelling products. Yes, I am that girl that you see in the aisle sniffing products, I try to stay away from the glue though.
After use, my hair was very soft! Morgan’s hair has really shown an improvement from using the Pantene products. She really needed it. Her hair was getting so bad that I had to ban her from hair dying recently. I totally recommend it! The bottles were even easy for me to open and close. Something I tend to notice a lot more these days.
- Formulated to result in strong, healthy hair with fewer split ends
- Helps bind existing split ends and helps to prevent split ends with continued use
- Protects your hair from the friction caused by brushing and styling
The MSRP of the Split End Repair is only $5.99 and can be purchased at H-E-B. Use this coupon to buy 2 Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner (25.4 oz), get 50% off Keratin Protection Crème (5.1 oz.)
As an H-E-B Beauty Blogger, I received the products discussed above to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.
Two Not So Average Mama readers will win a bottle of Pantene Pro-V Split End Repair, a bottle of Pantene Pro-V Shampoo and a bottle of Pantene Pro-V Conditioner.
This Giveaway will end on October 15th, 2011
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Let’s Talk About Handicap Bathroom Stalls…I’m Serious - May 25, 2016
- Are Little Things Letting Your Bedroom Decor Down? Here’s How To Get On Top Of It - May 24, 2016
- Helping Older Children With Their Homework - May 20, 2016