It’s been said time and time again…I am a Coffee Junkie! In fact I ran out of coffee the other day and was about to freak out, but a package was delivered that contained that sweet nectar called coffee from Eight O’Clock Coffee. Yum! They totally saved my sanity that day! Thank you Eight O’Clock Coffee! My family thanks you too. If this Mama doesn’t have coffee, then this Mama isn’t happy. You know what they say…If Mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy!
School is back in session and we are slowly getting our routines figured out. My routine is wake up, make coffee and then drink coffee.
Eight O’Clock Coffee has a list of Back-to-School tips they gave me to share with you. Check them out below and then read on to see how to enter to win your own Eight O’Clock Coffe parent survival pack.
“Back-to-School Survival Tips” from Eight O’Clock Coffee
- TIP 1: Become Your Own Brewista – Save time, money and gas this back-to-school season by brewing your morning coffee at home. You can even set your coffee maker’s timer the night before to wake up to great-smelling Eight O’Clock Coffee.
- TIP 2: Preplan Lunch – A few days before school starts, sit down with your kids and create a grocery list of healthy snacks and lunches they would like for school. Rotate each of their selections throughout the week. Make Tuesday “Turkey Tuesday” or Wednesday “Wrap Wednesday” – adding variety to keep lunch exciting. When possible, pack their lunch the night before to reduce stress in the morning.
- TIP 3: Assemble Weekly Wardrobes – Every Sunday check the upcoming weekly weather forecast with your kids. Then, have them pick out five outfits for the upcoming school week. Hang them in daily order in their closet to avoid the inevitable, “Mom, I can’t find my favorite blue shirt!”
- TIP 4: Be Prepared for School Projects – Avoid late night rushing around to complete school projects by having art supplies on hand. Create an arts and craft bin that includes more than just crayons and colored paper. Collect items like pipe cleaners, stickers, figurines, beads – even coffee beans – and other creative finds, and put the fun back in school projects.
One Not So Average Mama reader will win a, Eight O’Clock Coffe parent survival pack!
This Giveaway will end on October 15th, 2011!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Pretty Tumble Track Mat with Cozy and Bouncy Design - February 11, 2019
- Working Towards Better Credit - February 11, 2019
- Have You Ever Taken a Bad Fall? - February 11, 2019