Recently I was sent professional tweezers and nail files from LaVaque to check out. Jeremy was all like, what’s so special about these tweezers? Um, how do you explain this to a man? They only thing he knows about tweezers is using them to get a splinter out. He has no idea what we women go through when trying to pluck our eyebrows and prettify ourselves for likes of guys like him. They don’t notice the things we do to be presentable as a woman. But let me tell you…I notice a difference!
They sent me the slanted tweezers and I was able to grab every single hair with no problem! I didn’t pinch myself even once! They make gripping the hairs very easy!
The nail files are super nice. I hate the way traditional emery boards feel. They make my skin crawl. I truly can not stand it. The nail files from LaVaque are different though. They hold a grit that will last for years, are washable, and go-green because they last so long!
Now, y’all know I have a relationship with H-E-B as a beauty blogger. They did not send me these products, but I want you to know that they sell these products! They retail for only $7.99/each at over 100 H-E-B locations in these Texas cities:
- Central Texas Area – Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown, Dripping Springs, Bee Cave, San Marcos, Kyle, College Station, Bryan, Killeen, Temple, Waco
- Houston Area – Houston, Woodlands, Spring, Atascocita, Katy, Friendswood, Missouri City, Bay Colony, Kingwood, Pearland, Clearlake
- South Central Area – San Antonio, Fredericksbur, New Braunfels
- West Texas Area – Midland, Odessa, San Angelo
- Gulf Coast Area – Corpus Christi, Portland, Victoria
- Valley Area – Laredo, San Juan, McAllen
- North Texas Area – Waxahachie, Burleson
Now for a bit of awesomeness…
Every Monday on their facebook page they have Free Tweezer Monday! This is a LaVaque Professional Slanted Tweezer giveaway to a lucky FAN every Monday on Facebook! Tell all your friends to become FANS for a chance to win.
Two Not So Average Mama readers will each win one LaVaque Crystal Nail File!
This giveaway will end on September 28th, 2011
I received the products talked about above to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 5 Ways To Look After Your Family - March 16, 2018
- Running a Snapology Franchise, Hands on Education, and a LEGO® Giveaway! - March 15, 2018
- 6 Asian Beauty Secrets for Flawless Skin - March 14, 2018