You know how awesome your hair looks and feels after going to the salon…mmm that wonderful smell that just reeks “expensive hair product”? Products that frugal mamas like you and I would never spend a dime on. Well, H-E-B’s Beauty Pick for July gives you that same awesome Salon look, feel and smell without draining your wallet!
L’Oreal EverSleek is that product. It even looks expensive! It isn’t packaged in plastic bottles, it’s all pretty and stuff in your shower!
Morgan and I abuse our hair….badly! She teases hers out and we both are addicted to hair dye. We need a quality product to use, but we don’t want to spend a ton of money.
L’Oreal EverSleek is free of harsh sulfates and heavy, unnatural silicones. EverSleek uses natural oils to weightlessly smooth hair. These natural oils penetrate the hair for long-lasting frizz control and brilliant shine, while aromatic properties from natural botanicals invigorate the senses for a superior sensorial experience.
It will keep your hair looking beautiful and healthy without weighing it down. The natural oils are great because we definitely don’t need to add more unnatural things to our poor hair. It’s great for all hair types too! No more buying multiple products for each person in the house, which means you will save even more money!
Not only is the shampoo and conditioner amazing, the L’Oreal EverSleek Frizz Taming Creme Serum takes it up another notch! Use this with the L’Oreal EverSleek Shampoo and Conditioner and your hair will stay smooth with 48 hour frizz-control naturally! I have been using these products all month long and love them! The packaging is all easy to open and close for me which is a huge plus right now too. Don’t just take my word for it! Check out what the H-E-B Beauty Advisors and H-E-B Beauty Bloggers had to say as well.
Right now there is a L’Oreal EverSleek printable coupon available to save $2!
Two Not So Average Mama readers will win a bottle of L’Oreal EverSleek Intense Smoothing Shampoo, Intense Smoothing Conditioner, and Frizz Taming Crème Serum!
Main Entry: In a comment below, tell me which variety you are most interested in trying.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like H-E-B on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow H-E-B on Twitter @HEB
- Tweet @HEB using the hash tag #hebbeauty, tell @HEB which variety of the L’Oreal EverSleek products you are looking forward to try. You get 6 entries for completing this task! Be sure to comment 6 times!
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade @HEB L’Oreal EverSleek Review and Giveaway! http://wp.me/prmOk-3fm #Giveaway #hebbeauty” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on August 15th, 2011.
I received the product mentioned above from H-E-B as part of the H-E-B Beauty Blogger Program to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Swago: Shopping Edition Is Back! - October 20, 2017
- The Student Guide to Moving to University - October 19, 2017
- 4 Stressful Situations that all Moms Face and Tips for Taking Control - October 19, 2017