Dove is a brand that we all know. I would even go as far as saying that we have all used it, am I right? When I went to the H-E-B Blogger event we had the pleasure of watching a special presentation from Dove. The presentation really made me appreciate the company that much more. I’m sure you have heard about the award winning Real Beauty campaign? Or how about the Dove Self-Esteem Fund with the Girl Scouts? So yea, Dove is pretty awesome! In a time where girls are so low on self-esteem, these are needed programs!
So on top of all that awesomeness they have fantastic products as well! Products like the Dove VisibleCare Crème Body Wash Products, which is the June Beauty Pick of the month at H-E-B. Over the last month I have been using the Dove VisibleCare Crème Body Wash Products as party of the H-E-B Beauty Blogger Program. It is available in two varieties.
- Renewing: Nourishes and replenishes for more moisturized and radiant skin
- Softening: Softens rough spots and reduces dry patches for smooth and silky skin
I have the driest skin in the world, using the Softening body wash has made such a difference. Both body washes are great, but I have fallen hard for the Softening. The only thing I would change is the scent. It’s not that it smells bad…it’s not that at all. It’s that I love my fruity body washes. If they could make this with a few scent choices that would be fantastic!
You can find Dove VisibleCare Crème Body Wash Products at H-E-B! Get a better deal by printing out this coupon to save $2 when you buy any Dove VisibleCare Body Wash (18 oz.).
Two readers will win a bottle of Dove VisibleCare Renewing Body Wash and a bottle of Dove VisibleCare Softening Body Wash.
Main Entry: In a comment below, tell me which variety you are most interested in trying.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like H-E-B on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow H-E-B on Twitter @HEB
- Tweet @HEB using the hash tag #hebbeauty, tell @HEB which variety of the Dove product you are looking forward to try. You get 6 entries for completing this task! Be sure to comment 6 times!
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade @HEB Dove VisibleCare Crème Body Wash Review and Giveaway! http://wp.me/prmOk-36u #Giveaway #Win” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on July 10th, 2011.
I received the product mentioned above from H-E-B as part of the H-E-B Beauty Blogger Program to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Holiday Activity Sheets & Recipes from The Boxtrolls - December 19, 2014
- Egg Recipes and a NestFresh Eggs Giveaway! NON-GMO! - December 18, 2014
- Easy Popeye Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe - December 18, 2014