Thirty-One is a Christian company and the name is taken from Proverbs 31 which describes the “Virtuous Woman”. It’s funny because I found out about this giveaway just a few weeks after I had started reading more about Proverbs 31.
Thirty-One sells totes, bags and organizational items that can all be personalized! Adryan ONeil is a consultant for Thirty-One! She wanted me to share a special with all of my readers. She wants to off $5 towards hostess credit if any of you book a trunk show with her in the next three months and have sales of $200-$449. If you have a show with sales exceeding $450, she will give you $10 towards hostess credit. She is willing to travel within 30 miles of Dallas to have a show, but she also offers Catalog or online parties if you do not live near by!
I think Thirty-One is a great company to support! The message is awesome and you are supporting good Christian women when you shop with them.
Adryan would love for you to come check her catalog out. She wants to share the company with more people and to do so she asked if we could do a giveaway together. Of course I said yes! I love helping work at home mom’s as well as shine a light on a deserving company!
One Not So Average Mama reader will win a Mini Zipper Pouch from Thirty-One!
Main Entry: Visit Adryan’s personal Thirty-One site and click to view the catalog. Browse through and tell me in a comment below what else you seen there that you would love to have.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like Thirty-One on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow Thirty-One on Twitter @ThirtyOneGifts
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade Thirty-One, a Christian Company Giveaway! http://wp.me/prmOk-36c #Giveaway #Win” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- For 10 Extra Entries, Contact Adryan through her website and schedule a show! Either a home show, catalog show or an online show! Once you have done that you can come back here and leave your 10 comments for those entries. I will confirm that a party was set up, so be honest.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on July 18th, 2011.
I will receive one of the Mini Zipper Pouches featured in this giveaway. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- How to Plan for Days Out When You’re Abroad - July 26, 2016
- Michelangelo for Kids: His Life and Ideas, with 21 Activities - July 21, 2016
- Why a Smaller Home is Better for your Family - July 19, 2016