Normally I don’t think too much about hand soap. I figured most of them had to be the same. Pump, suds, rinse, dry…very dry….icky dry hands. Unless of course you take that extra step of putting lotion on each time you wash your hands. This is the first difference I noticed about the Orchid Antibacterial Hand Soaps! They did not dry my hands out. I noticed right after the first use that it felt like I had put lotion on afterwards, only I didn’t!
The products smell awesome as well. We reviewed two hand soaps and one hand sanitizer in our home. I put one soap in our main bathroom, one in the kitchen.
After only one day the girls had taken the one from the kitchen and snuck it up to their upstairs bathroom. When confronted they said it smelled so good they had to have it. I couldn’t blame them.
This product is available exclusively at H-E-B, but is totally comparable to brands such as Bath and Body Works! Just check out these amazing scents:
- Vanilla Cream & Apple
- Jasmine Tea & Basil
- Cactus Flower & Mango
- White Lavender & Mint
- Vanilla Cream & Apple Blossom
I was able to try the Moisturizing Vanilla Cream & Apple Blossom hand soap (my favorite from the bunch), the Gentle Foaming Cactus Flower & Mango (the one my children snuck out of the kitchen) and the Jasmine Tea & Basil Hand Sanitizer.
All of the scents are beautiful and not so strong that they over power you. The Orchid line runs from about a $1.00 to $2.50. Very affordable prices for a product that is department store quality! You can save even more on that by grabbing this coupon to take a $1.00 off!
I have nothing negative to say about this one at all. The quality, the softness, the scents and even the packaging are all great and it is definitely a product I would by for my family to use. I have a suggestion for a few scents though… Rosemary Mint and Sage Lemongrass! Those are my very favorite and are not the easiest scents to find.
If you are new here I want to let you know that I am one of the H-E-B Beauty Bloggers. Once a month we are sent a beauty pick from H-E-B to review for our readers and then share the product through a giveaway. You can see more about what the H-E-B Beauty Bloggers have to say by visiting their sites as well.
Two of my readers will win a bottle of Orchid Jasmine Tea & Basil Hand Soap, White Lavender & Mint Hand Soap, and Jasmine Tea & Basil Hand Sanitizer!
Main Entry: Tell me in a comment below which Orchid product you are looking forward to trying the most.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like H-E-B on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow H-E-B on Twitter @HEB
- Tweet @HEB using the hash tag #hebbeauty, tell @HEB which Orchid product you are looking forward to trying. You get 6 entries for completing this task! Be sure to comment 6 times!
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade @HEB Orchid Antibacterial Products Review and Giveaway! http://wp.me/prmOk-30o #Giveaway #Win” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on June 15th, 2011.
I received the products mentioned above from H-E-B as part of the H-E-B Beauty Blogger Program to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Alpha Omega Sale 5/1 Through 5/31 (Homeschool) - May 1, 2016
- Making Spring Cleaning Easier! - May 1, 2016
- Repelling Rabbits: Avoiding Voracious Appetites in Your Vegetable Garden - April 26, 2016