Friday, June 3rd is Nation Donut Day! To celebrate Entenmann’s will honor the Salvation Army volunteers who served donuts to troops in WWI.
Fun Fact: Did you know that the Salvation Army is credited with popularizing the donut in the US through this simple act of comfort and service?
Entenmann’s needs us all to help those who have served our country and their families by helping them raise money for the Salvation Army.
From May 2nd – June 3rd, Entenmann’s will donate $1 (up to $10,000) to the Salvation Army for every Facebook LIKE they receive! I told them that my amazing readers would definitely click on over to the Entenmann’s Facebook page and click like for such a great cause! Y’all better not make me look bad! Please????? Cause guess what…that’s not all folks….
The first ever Entenmann’s Donut Day Sweepstakes is also going on! But it’s all over there on Facebook! They are giving away 10 iPads as well as many other amazing daily prizes!
Oh and I have a giveaway from them as well. It isn’t as fancy as an iPad, but it is a $5.00 Entenmann’s Coupon and I know how you love to get your Entenmann’s love affair on! mmmmhmmmm good eatin’!
Main Entry: Tell me what your favorite kind of Donut is! Leave your answer in a comment below!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry!
- Subscribe to Not So Average Mama, you can do this over yonder in the sidebar.
- Follow me on twitter @stitchblade
- Like Etenmann’s on Facebook!
- Like Not So Average Mama on Facebook!
This Giveaway will end on June 3rd, 2011!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Let The Lie-Ins Commence - December 17, 2018
- How to Make Sure Your Aging Parents Get the Care They Need - December 14, 2018
- Don’t Want To Spend The Holidays With A Runny Nose? Fix The Things That Are Making You Sick! - December 13, 2018