I have been a user of Garnier Fructis products for a very long time. I use everything from Hair Dye, Shampoo and Conditioner and all of their styling products. The smell of Garnier Fructis products is the best ever!
The Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo and Conditioner was a new product to me when H-E-B sent it over as part of the H-E-B Beauty Blogger program. I’ve been using it for the past month and am very happy with the results.
Morgan has been using it as well and she loves it. Morgan uses a lot of hair products. She teases her hair up with hair spray and loads on the styling products. She was having a hard time getting the products out of her hair for it to truly feel clean, that is of course before we tried Pure Clean. The conditioner is also pretty light feeling. It doesn’t seems to leave your hair with that heavy feeling. Does that make sense? In my head it makes sense to me, but I’m not sure if I am putting it in to words right.
Garnier Fructis Pure Clean is different. How is it different? Well I guess I could tell ya…
- It is infused with the Acerola Berry Antioxidant, which provides the ultimate daily refreshment with no heavy residue and weightless shine.
- 92% biodegradable formula
- No silicones, no parabens, no dye
- Bottle contains 50% recycled post consumer plastic
- Get Hair that is 10X stronger, 4X healthier, and so much shinier. When using Garnier Fructis Pure Clean system of shampoo and conditioner in a brushing test that measures breakage, and a combing test, compared to a non-conditioning shampoo.
My only complaint about it is the lid on the bottles, especially the shampoo bottle. It’s very difficult to open. At first I thought it was just me because of my condition. Gripping something and holding onto it is very difficult. But I asked Morgan what she thought of the packaging and bottles and the first thing out of her mouth was that it was hard to open…especially the shampoo. So I guess it isn’t just me, it just may be a bit harder for me than someone else. It isn’t an issue that would prevent us from buying the products, I just hope the company sees my review and looks into a more user friendly cap.
Try it out for yourself and be sure to use this printable coupon when purchasing!
Two Not So Average Mama readers will win Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo and Conditioner!
Main Entry: Tell me which Garnier Fructis Pure Clean product you are most interested in trying.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like H-E-B on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow H-E-B on Twitter @HEB
- Tweet @HEB using the hash tag #hebbeauty, tell @HEB which Garnier Fructis product you are looking forward to try. You get 6 entries for completing this task! Be sure to comment 6 times!
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade @HEB Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Review and Giveaway! http://wp.me/prmOk-2Uo #Giveaway #Win” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on May 10th, 2011.
I received the mentioned above from H-E-B as part of the H-E-B Beauty Blogger Program to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Disneyland Trip - November 27, 2015
- RSD and Breast Issues - November 24, 2015
- Why School Districts Must Restore a Well Rounded Curriculum - November 23, 2015