I am totally impressed with the Suave Professionals hair care products that H-E-B sent me to review for March. I have always used Suave Shampoo and Conditioner, but I had never tried the other products they have available.
Being an H-E-B Beauty Blogger has been so great. Getting to try products and sharing them with my readers is awesome! I am thoroughly impressed with the Suave Professionals hair care line. We all know that Suave is a quality affordable brand so it works for us frugal moms! We don’t have to give up quality to be mindful of our money!
- Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo
- Suave Professionals Sleek Conditioner
- Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream
- Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray
- Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Hairspray
- Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray
- Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray
I can tell you that I have found my favorite hair care product this month while doing this review. It is the Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream, Morgan chose this as her favorite product of the bunch as well.
The first thing I put on my hair after towel drying it is the Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream. I can go straight to blow drying by just using that one product. Without it I was always having to use hair gel then blow dry to prevent my hair from frizzing up. With the Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream my hair is smooth, soft and well behaved! It smells awesome too!
Tips for Creating Sleek & Straight Strands:
Gently towel dry wet hair and comb out any tangles. Squeeze a small amount of Suave Professionals® Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream into hands and rub together. Apply to hair starting at the mid shaft and working through to the ends.
Choose the right brush. If you have curly hair, you might try a brush with natural bristles that will hold the hair tight while blowing dry. If you have Fine hair use a vent brush. Separate hair into small sections that fit your brush by twisting the top section of hair on the top of your head and hold away from your face with a clip.
Using your brush, pull a section of hair tight and straight while pointing the blow dryer at a downward angle toward the hair. Continue drying each section working from the bottom layer to the top.
The next one that I have been using a lot is the Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray. The smell alone is worth buying this! But, it really is a great product even if it didn’t smell as awesome as it does. I use this often because it absorbs the extra oils from my hair and it also creates lift and volume. I also use it on my little girls as well to freshen up their hair.
Tips for when & how to use Dry Shampoo:
- Dry shampoo sprays on in a fine mist to absorb excess oil that accumulates on the scalp and hair, while providing volume at the root. For the best results, separate hair into sections, lifting to expose the scalp, and apply the product at the base of the hair. Then, work the product into the hair with your fingers. Dry Shampoo is a great solution for refreshing hair in between washes.
- Use dry shampoo when the hair feels weighed down from natural oils. You can also use new Suave Professionals® Dry Shampoo as a style refresher throughout the day because it revives hair by adding volume and texture. It gives hair that little extra boost!
Hairstyle how-to using both products:
Modern Vintage Knot
Step 1. Wash hair and blow dry it with your fingers, finishing with a medium sized round brush to smooth the ends. Then spray Suave Professionals® Dry Shampoo all over her hair, focusing on the roots for extra texture.
Step 2. Create a side part using a tail comb and tease hair at the crown for volume. Then rub a bit of Suave Professionals® Anti-Frizz Cream on hands and apply to hair starting at the mid shaft and working through to the ends.
Step 3. Split hair down the center into two sections. Create a knot (like tying a bow) and secure it with bobby pins. Then, create another knot right under the first one (for a double-knot) and secure it with pins. Leave ends out for a loose, “undone” look.
Morgan stole the Heat Protection Spray, she loves it so much! I love love love the shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing, just like the other products. I also like that you only need a small amount of the products and they will last longer. The Vibrant Shine Spray is great for applying after you have finished styling for a healthy shine, it doesn’t take much! I haven’t really used the Touchable Finish Hairspray. It’s a little light for me since I have a short style that needs more hold.
You can find all of these wonderful beauty products at H-E-B. Be sure to use the Printable Suave Coupon.
Two readers will win a Suave Professionals Product Set including Sleek (shampoo, conditioner and anti-frizz cream), Dry Shampoo, Heat Protection, Vibrant Shine, and Touchable Finish.
Main Entry: Let me know which product you are looking forward to trying the most. Leave your answer in a comment below.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Tweet to @HEB #hebbeauty letting them know which product you are looking forward to trying the most. (6 Bonus Entries for this! Comment 6 times!)
- Become a fan of H-E-B on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow on Twitter @HEB
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade @HEB Suave Professionals Hair Care Giveaway #hebbeauty http://bit.ly/hnfxwq #Win” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on April 15th, 2011.
H-E-B has provided me with the products and information for this promotion, all thoughts and opinions are strictly my own and are not influenced by the prizing.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- The 2015 Chrysler 200 Made Me Feel Like a Star! #DriveChrysler200 - December 22, 2014
- Paddington is Coming and We are Celebrating with a Chuck E Cheese Giveaway! #PaddingtonMovie - December 21, 2014
- Lemon Pound Cake Recipe - December 21, 2014