Another Holiday is right around the corner! One of my favorites! We always make Corned Beef and Cabbage. What do you serve in your home on St. Patrick’s Day? Do you have family and friends over?
It’s also an opportunity to make some St. Patrick’s Day Cookie Balls! My relationship with Kraft as a Delicious Byte Blogger is great for finding some awesome recipes. I had a chance to make Cookie Balls first hand in the Kraft kitchens. It was a great fun time, a project that you can easily involve your children in.
St. Patrick’s Day Cookie Balls
Prep Time: 20 min. plus refrigerating | Makes: 40 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
What You Need
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (15.25 oz.) DOUBLE STUF OREO Cool Mint Creme Cookies, finely crushed
- 2pkg. (6 squares each) BAKER’S White Chocolate, melted
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 2 Tbsp. green colored sugar
Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
Shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Mix melted chocolate and food coloring until well blended. Dip balls in chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Top with sugar.
Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
How to Store:
Store in tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
How to Make Cookie Crumbs:
Crushing OREO Cookies is a cinch with a rolling pin and a resealable plastic food storage bag. Or, process the cookies in your food processor or blender.
How to Melt Chocolate:
Place unwrapped chocolate squares in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 110 calories, 6g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 5mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 10g sugars, less than 1g protein, 0%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 0%DV calcium, 2%DV iron.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Swag Garden Swag Code Extravaganza (Canada and US) - March 21, 2017
- THE BOSS BABY hits theaters everywhere on March 31, 2017 - March 20, 2017
- Earn Big with the St. Patrick’s Day Collector’s Bill – 3/17 ONLY - March 16, 2017