I’m sure you are all preparing for your New Years Eve get togethers! Trying to find the perfect food to serve can cause some stress and a few headaches.
At our house we have it all figured out. We’ll be doing a pot luck basically with some great finger foods along with firing up the grill in the true Texas way! One of the things we’ll be serving are Delizza’s eclairs and cream puffs! They are made with gourmet Belgian chocolate and rich dairy cream filling.
These can be found in the freezer section and are simple to serve. You just set them out to thaw and that is it! So far I have had the Cream Puffs and they were melt in your mouth goodness! They tasted so fresh that your guests will never know they were from the freezer!
- Belgian Mini Cream Puffs
- Belgian Mini Chocolate Dipped Cream Puffs
- Belgian Mini Eclairs
- Belgian Double Chocolate Mini Eclairs
One Not So Average Mama reader will win one (1) coupon for free Delizza.
Main Entry: Visit the Delizza website and tell me when you would serve Delizza products at your house! Leave a comment letting me know.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade Delizza Giveaway! http://bit.ly/gqJumJ” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Subscribe to Not So Average Mama, you can do this in the sidebar over yonder…
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook.
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar.
This giveaway will end on January 15th, 2011!
I received a coupon to try Delizza to facilitate this review. No compensation was received and all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Disneyland Trip - November 27, 2015
- RSD and Breast Issues - November 24, 2015
- Why School Districts Must Restore a Well Rounded Curriculum - November 23, 2015