Winner is Author: Kelly
You can search smoothie on my blog and come back with a ton of mentions! I love them! I think they make great meals, snacks, you name it. Anytime is smoothie time!
Did you know that seven out of every ten individuals do not eat the recommended two servings of fruit per day (1 full cup)? Wow, that’s pretty bad! Well, I know that I do because I drink Yoplait Frozen Smoothies very often! Yoplait Frozen Smoothies contain one full serving of fruit. They are only 110 to 120 calories per serving too. These smoothies also contain live and active cultures provided by Yoplait® yogurt. When you prepare them with skim milk and follow the directions, Yoplait Frozen Smoothies are also a great source of calcium.
How could you not want to drink them? Good for you, taste awesome and super easy to prepare! They are even featured on The Biggest Loser, which airs on Tuesdays at 8/7c on NBC.
Like I mentioned above, Yoplait Frozen Smoothies are super simple to make! You just empty the package into your blender, add skim milk, and blend. On my new 3-speed KitchenAid® Blender all I have to do is press the smoothie button. It’s prefect every time and ready in about two minutes.
- Blueberry Pomegranate
- Triple Berry
- Strawberry Banana
- Strawberry Mango Pineapple.
My favorites are the new Blueberry Pomegranate and my old buddy Strawberry Banana! I always have some on hand in the freezer for a quick breakfast or snack. I love them, the kids love them and I think you will love them too!
Click in the widget below for an online coupon for $1.25!
One Not So Average Mama reader will win two VIP coupons to try Yoplait Frozen Smoothies and a 3-speed KitchenAid® blender with a special smoothie setting. I am in love with this blender! Just click that smoothie button and it is on!
Main Entry: Tell me your favorite time of day to enjoy Yoplait Frozen Smoothies! If you have not tried them, then tell me which flavor you want to try first. Leave your answer in a comment below.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow Yoplait on Twitter!
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade @YoplaitYogurt Yoplait Frozen Smoothies and KitchenAid Blender Giveaway! http://bit.ly/fVmW8h” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this once per day. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Subscribe to Not So Average Mama. You can do this in the sidebar.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook.
- Become a fan of Yoplait on Facebook.
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar.
This giveaway will end on December 10th, 2010!
Yoplait provided me with the product, and information. KitchenAid® provided me with the 3-speed KitchenAid® blender through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are 100% my own.