All new mom’s have their hands full. It is definitely something that comes with the territory. Thankfully there are some awesome services out there these days to make things easier. One of those services is Click n Pull from Sam’s Club.
Click n Pull is an awesome service that allows you to shop from home then head to the store and pick up your items!
Here’s how it works…
- Visit samsclub.com – Choose your Club from the “Shop Filters” menu above.
- Make your list – Search for specific items or browse the thousands available at your Club. And their Shopping List feature makes it easy to order items you need regularly. You can use the shopping list feature to access your previous orders, too.
- They do the shopping – You’ll receive an e-mail confirmation that your order was completed, and they will pull all the items on the list for you.
- Pick it up the next day – Order by 5 p.m., and your order will be waiting for you anytime the next day. You just pick it up and pay at the Member Services Desk.
Isn’t that awesome?
So mom’s, you can get this awesome addition to your Sam’s Club membership by upgrading to an Advantage Plus membership. This is just one of the advantages of this membership!
Sam’s Club has compensated me for my time and participation in the Baby Month campaign. All opinions are 100% my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Swago: Shopping Edition Is Back! - October 20, 2017
- The Student Guide to Moving to University - October 19, 2017
- 4 Stressful Situations that all Moms Face and Tips for Taking Control - October 19, 2017