I know, I know, I know…I have been blabbing your eyes off for the past few days about being a Sam’s Club Advantage Plus Member. It’s just that another holiday weekend is fast approaching and if you are like us, that means a get together. I shop for all of our get togethers at Sam’s Club because I save money! I just want you to see how being an advantage plus member can benefit you.
I want to go over the benefits again…just one last time before Labor Day.
- Early Shopping Hours: These early shopping hours are from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. weekdays, and 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. Saturdays at all U.S. locations.
- Click n Pull Shopping: Make your list, they do the shopping, you just pick it up!
- eValues: These are like having special coupons without clipping and without having to remember to bring them along.
So head over to Sam’s Club and check out the eValues in this special event. With Labor Day coming up, Sam’s Club has you covered with eValues for ALL MEMBERS! Click here to check it out! There will be over $300 in extra savings loaded onto your card from September 1st-6th, 2010!
Sam’s Club provided me with compensation for my participation in the Labor Day eValues Campaign.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Does Playing Games Make You Smarter? - July 13, 2018
- Get 300 bonus SB when you sign up for Swagbucks in July - July 5, 2018
- The Ideal Schedule for a Summer Day in Dallas, Texas - June 29, 2018