Today’s post is going to be a little different. Recently, the good folks at BlogEnergizer.com have offered to write any blog an exclusive interview so I said yes and here’s the interview with team leader, Lynette Chandler.
I hope you find lots of good information in it as I have and don’t forget to vote for me because the interview with the most votes will win some cool prizes. – Brandy
How did BlogEnergizer start?
One of the things I started to notice early on is the value of guest blogging. Whether it is us appearing as a guest on other people’s blogs or finding guest bloggers for our own blogs. The problem was, there wasn’t really a good place to find such people or announce your availability. It is different now, you have more avenues but when we started it was quite different.
On top of that, I saw a lot of awesome goodies like PDF reports, freely downloadable audios, software, checklists or printables being created by people to help promote their brand. But not many bloggers were taking advantage of them.
So the idea was born to create an avenue to tell people where all this good stuff can be found and freely shared on their blogs plus help connect bloggers for mutual benefit. And all this helps provide content for blogs because that was another thing we kept hearing too. I don’t know what to blog or what to share and we thought these were great catalysts or idea starters even if you don’t want to share the goodies.
How many people does it take to run BlogEnergizer?
Right now we have a writer who comes up with all the awesome blogging ideas every month for our premium members. We have a researcher who finds all the good stuff for bloggers to share or write about every week and then there’s me. I just write the emails… ok I’m kidding. I’ll take the lead directing what kind of topics we should cover, write the emails, keep a look out for goodies and also good topic ideas.
Occasionally we may bring on more people like a graphic designer to handle small jobs but they aren’t there on a regular basis. Only a small team of three but we love to make waves.
What are the different ways that BlogEnergizer can help bloggers?
As members, you can expect:
- Goodies like downloadable books, audios or printables, special offers and mindmaps that bloggers can freely share with their readers.
- To save time by seeking out people who are available for interviews or guest blogging and let you know about them.
- To receive information about people looking to interview you.
- To be notified when someone is looking for guest bloggers – that could be you.
- Our premium members also get to receive blogging prompts every month – enough to fill every single day of the month and not have to think of ‘what to blog about’ again.
- We also help them spread the word when they are running contests, webinars, promotions – like this interview project, seeking guests and more.
Does BlogEnergizer offer an affiliate program?
Yes, absolutely. You’ll go to http://TechBasedAffiliates.com to learn more about the program.
Can BlogEnergizer help bloggers make money?
Not directly. We don’t offer any learning or business opportunity that promise you any income. That’s not what we do. However, in the blogging prompts that our Premium members receive every month, we do provide suggestions how and what to monetize the posts with. We also highly encourage our Premium members to create goodies like shareable ebooks, reports, audios and videos that contain their offers so other members can share them and eventually trickle back to the originating site.
The core of what we do is help you get content ideas and promote yourself. Using your own marketing knowledge and skills, you can then turn that content or idea into an opportunity to promote an affiliate product or your own offers, if you choose to.
I’d like to invite you to come join us for free to experience what we do for yourself at http://blogenergizer.com/ and if you liked this interview, help Brandy out vote for it at http://blogenergizer.com/teip-vote
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Swago: Shopping Edition Is Back! - October 20, 2017
- The Student Guide to Moving to University - October 19, 2017
- 4 Stressful Situations that all Moms Face and Tips for Taking Control - October 19, 2017