This Giveaway has ended. The winner is comment #12!
It’s almost Mother’s Day! I just blogged about some of the gifts my children picked out for me for Mother’s Day. Now I want to tell you about some great Mother’s Day specials at H-E-B! I’m so sad that there is not a H-E-B near me…
$3 Off Hand-Tied Bouquets or Floral Arrangements with in store coupon.
Floral Combo Loco: ‘Always In My Heart Bouquet’ bouquet with free vase!
Limited Time Dipped Strawberries (Yummy…I want some!)
Gift Cards: Buy $50 in gift cards, SAVE $5 on your next H-E-B purchase*! Offer valid from 4/28/2010 – 5/11/2010
Fragrances starting at $19.99!
Buy any 3 Hallmark Expressions Card, get one free with in store coupon.
I love idea #7! Planting some flowers on Mother’s Day! I think I am going to suggest this idea to my girls. Little Emma and I already weeded the flower bed and it is just waiting to be filled! I think that will be a great way to spend some quality time with my children!
One Not So Average Mama reader will win a $20 H-E-B giftcard!
Main Entry: I want to know how you will be spending your Mother’s Day! Check out the ideas that H-E-B lists and tell me which one sounds good to you! Just leave a comment below telling me which idea sounds great!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries!
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know.
- Follow me via Facebook Networked Blogs, you can do this by going to networked blogs in my sidebar and clicking follow. Leave me a comment letting me know.
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know.
- Tweet about this giveaway by clicking the tweet button below the post. Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this once per day. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Subscribe to my Enews and Updates located in the upper right sidebar. Leave a comment letting me know.
This giveaway will end Tuesday May 11th, 2010!
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for this post. I posted it for the benefit of you, my readers! Good luck!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Six Tips To Safely Frying A Turkey - November 20, 2017
- The Pre-Black Friday Holiday Sale! - November 20, 2017
- Getting Your MBA As A Stay At Home Mom – Should You Make 2018 The Year You Take The Plunge Back Into Education - November 20, 2017