I was so happy to find skin care products that are aimed at young girls. Morgan has had some issues with breaking out lately and we have tried several different natural routes. I didn’t want to buy her chemical based products for her young skin. Good for you Girls is natural skincare without toxic chemicals!
It arrives in this cute packaging I have pictured above. Morgan got excited just seeing the packaging! The bottles are cute too, very girlie! Better yet…boxes are printed on recyclable material with safe, water-based inks. The bottles are also recyclable.
Good For You Girls skin care products are made with 100% Natural and Organic ingredients specifically formulated for the unique needs of young girls skin. Some of the ingredients used are listed below:
- Organic arnica extract – Chosen for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic lavender extract – Chosen for its antibacterial properties; it tones and revitalizes skin, and is well-known for its soothing, calming aromatherapy effect.
- Organic chamomile extract – Chosen for its anti-inflammatory properties; it is very calming to the skin.
- Organic calendula extract – Chosen for its anitmicrobial skin healing properties; it is also used as a humectant.
- White/Green tea extracts – Chosen for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties; they reduce free radical damage, and are healing to the skin.
- Black tea – Chosen for its astringent and toning properties.
- Comfrey extract (Allantoin) – Repairs skin tissue and promotes new cell growth.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate) – An antioxidant, moisturizer and stabilizer.
- Organic olive oil – An antioxidant, moisturizer and skin smoother, rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Organic avocado oil – Used as an emollient. Nourishes with Vitamins A & E; also considered an antioxidant.
- Organic jojoba oil – A liquid plant wax that creates a protective film on skin to maintain moisture.
- Organic sunflower seed oil – High in essential fatty acids. Moisturizes and conditions the skin.
- Glycerin – Plant derived skin-softener and humectant.
- Witch hazel distillate – A non-alcohol astringent, chosen for its antibacterial properties. It is cooling and soothing to the skin.
- Organic aloe vera gel – Chosen for its anti-inflammatory properties, it is cooling to the skin, and stimulates repair to damaged skin.
- Spirae ulmaria extract (Meadowsweet) – Targets clogged pores and reduces sebum.
- Organic rose hip oil – Provides a natural moisture barrier to the skin; Tones and soothes.
- Organic borage oil – Excellent for dry skin, acne, and dermatitis.
- 100% Natural Aromatics – A combination of natural essential oils and aromatics. No synthetics.
I love the all natural ingredients of the products. It makes me feel safer letting my daughter use it. The kit we received is called the Complete Skincare Kit and had Gel Cleanser, Refreshing Toner and Oil-Free Moisturizer. She loves the scent of the Cleanser and said the Toner was awesome because it did not make her skin burn at all. The whole kit sells for only $24.99.
I’m happy to be able to have a company like this that I can feel safe buying their products for my children. These are the types of companies I like to support and I hope you go check them out.
I was sent a sample from Good for you Girls to review with my daughter. No other compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Why Hunting is an Excellent Way to Stay Fit - January 11, 2018
- January Swago with Spin & Win - January 6, 2018
- Get $3 when you sign up for Swagbucks in January (US) - January 3, 2018