This giveaway has ended. Comment #30 was the winner!
Whenever I go out I always scramble to find a place to put my purse when I sit down to eat or have a coffee. The floors are always nasty and I really don’t want to put my purse down in it. Ew. I don’t want to set my purse on top of the table either because it will get in the way or get food spilled on it.
Now I have a Joey Junior Foldable Purse Hanger! I keep it in my purse and can pull it out to stash my purse wherever I may be! They are small and convenient to carry. They come in several stylish colors and will have people asking you where you got it all the time.
- Holds up to 17lbs; weighs less than 2oz.
- Stores folded to only 1 3/4″ in diameter.
- Smaller and lighter than a compact.
- Non-slip pad keeps hanger in place.
- Faceted Crystal decoration in five colors.
- Includes black velvet travel pouch.
The Joey Junior products are all about helping make your life easier and keeping you organized. They purse organizers are one of the most awesome products I have ever reviewed!
This would make a great gift for someone special this Christmas! They sell for $19.95, but you can buy it now for only $14.95! Also, if you purchase before 12/31 you can get a free gift!
Joey Junior is goving one of my readers their very own Foldable Purse Hanger! Enter below!
Main Entry: Visit Joey Junior and tell me what else they offer that you would like to have!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before any of the bonus entries!
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade 2 bonus entries
- Tweet about this giveaway @stitchblade once per day for one extra entry per day!
- Blog about this giveaway and share this great invention with your friends for 5 bonus entries! Leave the link in your comments!
- Comment on one of my non giveaway posts! Link to it here in your entries for 2 extra entries.
This giveaway will end on December 17th, 2009!
I received a Joey Junior Foldable Purse Hanger in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own!