This giveaway has ended. The winner was comment #6!
muvee Reveal version 8 has just been released! I’ll be honest and tell you I was a little scared. I thought it would be a total pain to use. I have used Windows Movie Maker and it always sucked. I would have to keep starting over to try to get anything half way decent. muvee Reveal was totally different!
In just minutes I made the video below with some recent photos I had taken of the girls. It was simple to change the way the photos moved, simple to change the music, simple to add and remove photos. I had a blast playing with it! Then I realized I could put a logo on my videos! Forgive the blurriness of my logo, I wanted to try it out and did not make one for this. The logo I added was made for something else.
After I had finished I clicked to save and all of these different saving options came up. Facebook, YouTube and much more! There was even a place called shwup for private sharing. I used this first and was able to share it by entering a persons email. This is a great option for me to share videos with my family and do it privately.
muvee Reveal version 8 is perfect for bloggers like me! The logo option is a huge plus, but there is also a way to narrate over your videos! This will be great for the tutorial videos I plan on making for the new site! I am so thrilled to find a program that is so user friendly and does not take forever to complete a project with. Mom’s don’t have spare time! It saved unbelievably fast!
You can get a Free 15 day trial if you want to check it out, just click here!
Check out the video I made in record time!
I get to give away muvee Reveal Version 8 to one awesomely lucky reader!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before any of the bonus entries!
- Follow @muvee on Twitter! 1 entry
- Tweet about this giveaway (please include a link to the giveaway, I noticed some of you are not) and add @stitchblade @muvee to it. You can do this once per day!
- Blog about this giveaway and link here! Leave your blog url in the comments and get 5 bonus entries! Be sure to comment for each entry!
This giveaway will end on December 16th, 2009
Winner will have 48 hours to respond to winner notification.
I was supplied a down-loadable version of muvee Reveal Version 8 for review. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- February is National Heart Health Month #MarketStreetTX - February 27, 2015
- Fantastic Printable Coupons! - February 13, 2015
- Three Ways To Make Your Home A Healthier Place - February 12, 2015