THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!
If you are a Kroger shopper you probably know all about the Mega Sales Event! When you buy 10 participating brands and use your Kroger card, you save $5! I went yesterday and scored some awesome deals! I had some coupons, but not as many as I would have like to have had. I received a $30 Krogers giftcard from General Mills and PepsiCo. to see what deals I could score for under $30!
Check it out!
Total Saved: $42.77
GRAND TOTAL SPENT: $24.03!
I purchased 28 items, that means I spent about .86 cents per item!
This sales event runs from August 16 – September 2, 2009. I suggest you hurry yourself up there and snag some great deals on participating brands. Combining these deals with coupons will save you even more!
General Mills and PepsiCo. want to give one of my readers their own $30 gift card to Kroger!
Main Entry: Tell me your favorite thing about Kroger! Seriously, that is it!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry first! Leave a separate comment for each entry!
- Blog about this giveaway for 5 entries! Leave a comment for each entry!
- Tweet this giveaway on Twitter @stitchblade. Comment with tweet status! You can do this Once Daily!
- Subscribe to my Enews and Updates, comment letting me know!
This Giveaway will end Wednesday August 26th, 2009!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Six Tips To Safely Frying A Turkey - November 20, 2017
- The Pre-Black Friday Holiday Sale! - November 20, 2017
- Getting Your MBA As A Stay At Home Mom – Should You Make 2018 The Year You Take The Plunge Back Into Education - November 20, 2017