Comments are now closed!
My oldest daughter Morgan wears glasses. She has since she was a little girl. Sometimes she gets bored with wearing the same glasses everyday! I don’t blame her…I mean you can change everything else you wear. But how can you change the appearance of glasses? Well, Ficklets of course!
A 14 year old girl named Gem, who was born with special needs is the inspiration behind Ficklets!
- FICKLETS attaches to the temple of the frame by a band.
- Fits temple size up to 7mm wide.
- For wire frames, wind twice or twist band for snug fit.
Ficklets can make wearing glasses fun for kids! They can dress them up, make them sporty and fun, even show their passion for an activity like dancing or soccer!
Ficklets would love to give two of my readers 2 sets of Ficklets of their own! If you have a child that is bored with their glasses this could be just the thing to liven them up! Maybe you have a child that is new to wearing glasses…this could make for an easier transition! They could pick a Ficklets set they love and make those glasses into something for fun!
WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD-SMALL PARTS. NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 4 YRS
Main Entry: Visit the Ficklets website and tell me in a comment which 2 sets are your favorites.
- Blog about this giveaway on your site and link to this post. Please leave the link to your post in a separate comment.
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade and tweet about this giveaway. Link your tweet here in a comment.
- Subscribe to my Enews and Updates in the upper right sidebar. Leave a comment letting me know you have done this.
- Fave this site in Technorati by clicking the Technorati button below. Leave a comment for this entry.
- Email your friends and family about this post. CC it to me at Brandy [at] notsoaveragemama [dot] com. Leave a comment for that entry as well.
This giveaway ends June 22nd 2009. United States only 18+.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Pretty Tumble Track Mat with Cozy and Bouncy Design - February 11, 2019
- Working Towards Better Credit - February 11, 2019
- Have You Ever Taken a Bad Fall? - February 11, 2019